What's the name of the Light socket in the photo?

Attachment image

6 Answers

  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Looking at the full picture it looks like the socket has a screw mount that has been disconnected from the rest of the fixture above. The detached socket has a Y-adapter https://amzn.to/2pFcP9o .You could probably use any pendant fixture https://amzn.to/2o69YpR

  • arther
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

    A pendant lamp where its likely to be breezy or windy no good if something like that cause the fire that burn't the house down would the insurance pay up?

  • 10 months ago

    I call him Steve.

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    It looks like George was at one time part of a pole light that has lost it's shade and pole. This means George is now trans-socketed. He has become a drop light. He always wanted to be a drop light. But I don't think that OSHA will approve of his transitioning.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

    SPUD LIGHTyear.

  • 10 months ago

    Oh, that's "George."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.