liop asked in SportsSnooker & Pool · 1 year ago

I want a pool!!!?

How to convince my parents to let me get a pool?

• funnel

Try to figure a way out to help them pay for it and if perhaps you do get it you have to actually fulfill all those promises. Yes, the pool does need to be vacuumed and yes you do need to clean the filter, backwash, and ck the chemicals. Too easy got to easy forgot.

Just stay away from INTEX pools! They have the best filter/pump & hose connection design there is. But they don't last no matter how well you take care of them. The wind ripped a hose right off the pool I had! It's basically just a thick liner, but without walls it's very weak. I bought the best 24ft. one last year & that's the one the hose tore off. STAY AWAY!

Swimming pool or pool table?

1 year ago

By buying one of them on Amazon

1 year ago

I've read your questions. I also wouldn't allow you around water.

1 year ago

If I were your folks, I'd buy you one of those little inflatable ones.

• marty
    1 year ago

Give them the money for the cost and I'm sure they'll dive right in.

1 year ago

Price a pool and the special insurance you need to have one. Get a job. They'll let you have it when you can pay for it.

• 1 year ago

Find a shovel and put your back into it and dig a hole in the back yard. Make your own and it’s a almost guarantee your parents will let you keep it