Davonte asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

Went to the casino today didn't win any $ what to do now?

I went to the casino, and placed all my money on games, slot machines. All the $ I had was used on slot $1 slot machines.

Didn't win any $, what do I do now, can I get $ back ???

Go Back With A Crowbar And Start Breaking Open The Slot Machines And Take Your Money Back.

dont bother going back tomorrow

• Joe

Sure you can ask for it back.  Be polite.  Casinos are all heart.

Give ''all your money'' to me and the game is lets see if I give it back.

If you dont succeed you try again!!! if you lose money chances are that you'll win on the next turn!

Source(s): gamblers fallacy

No, you cannot get your money back. 

You need to concentrate on the future. Determine what resources you still have and how you will live on those resources.

I hope you have learned that, although you may win some money sometimes at a casino, a casino is not a reliable source on money. You are more likely to lose money at a casino. 

Get a job, work, and earn the money back. Then don't gamble with it.

The casino makes money from the people who gamble there, otherwise how could they pay for the building, and the electricity, and their employees' wages? Occasionally a gambler will win a lot of money, but there is no predictable way to make this happen. Gamblers are more likely to lose.

• David

But you did win by proving that a fool and his money soon part!

• Logan

Pledge never to gamble again and instead invest your savings wisely.

• In

You can earn another dollar and put it in the machine...and lose another dollar. The only ones who win are the casino owners. How else could they afford their opulent digs?