Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 9 months ago

How can I make my wife feel better ?

My wife is 3 months pregnant with our first baby she's kind of scared after what happened to her cousin. Her cousin was 10 weeks pregnant with her second baby when she died she had a heart condition like her also she was sick with the flu they don't know if it was the flu or a heart attack that killed her. My wife is really scared and nervous. How can I help her feel better ?

Favorite Answer

by telling her just cause it happened to her cousin dont mean its going to happen to her

• Jennifer9 months agoReport

Aw I'm so sorry for her loss. That has to be hard on her especially emotional and pregnant. Just re assure her she will be ok. Stay positive for her. That's all you can do. Tell her she should he looking forward to meeting her baby and to not worry. God Bless.

Your just gonna have to talk to her sweet everyday until she can learn to get over that fear

You can’t help imaginary people, Frank/Brad/Brian/Sapina/M/Sherlock/etc.