Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

A 97 year old great-grandmother told me “It’s all about who you hang with.” Does that define Donald perfectly?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

I agree people you hang with personality traits is a reflection of who you are.

They might have different *abilities but there is still a constant amongst them all, their personality traits and attitudes and what kind of lifestyle that they live.

For instant my sister hangs with these punk bully women who looks talks and act like a guy. This is a rule of thumb to know my sister isn't a gentle type of woman.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nah, it's not who you hang with, it's about who tries to hang you. Like the petulant pack of morons in congress, for example.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You have a room temperature IQ.  Reported for trolling.

• 2 months ago

No, I hang around people who can sing....I can't sing. I hang around people who can do art....I can't do art. I actually have people in my world who understand electronics....I am lucky to find the start button on a computer. Ben Franklin said "A good example is the best sermon." I think Donald and the rest of us should aspire to do just that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bobo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump has a thriving economy, low unemployment, and high approval rating. He must be "hanging" with some of the right people. Try to comprehend society on a dispassionate, objective basis rather than an emotional one.

• 2 months ago

She does sound a very wise old lady.

• 2 months ago

yes of course kaljfkljdsaklfjdsf

• 2 months ago

It's a matter of opinion

• 2 months ago

Sorry, but your chincy little question isn't worth shît.

• 2 months ago

THAT IS NOT A DEFINITION...IT WAS A COMMENT.......IF U MEAN MR TRUMP HE IS DOING WELL...LEARN SOME RESPECT..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.