isabell asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

so im getting glasses for school and she said it will be 5-10 business days, explain when they will arrive?

I ordered mine 17.9. And they said 5-10 business days. They arrived yesterday. That was for astigmatism lenses.

If it's Saturday today, that means next month during Christmas or New Years.. whenever Robots watch the Ball drop, pretending the next year is going to be WAY BETTER!!!  I wonder if the UN will let the Ball drop??

5-10 working days means only days in the week and not Saturday and Sunday, so I would think you will get your glasses 5 days from your eye test.

• Rick

1 to 2 weeks ...............................................e

Business days are Monday through Friday.  Holidays and week ends do not count.  So 5 to 10 business days.  Figure it out.  You order on Friday Monday is a days  later.  Next Friday is 5 days, the Friday after that 10 days.

• Robert

Sometime between next Thursday and the Thursday after that

• Jay

you need to explain who "she" is. the rest is self explanatory and there is nothing in this question that you can't just google yourself.