isabell asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

so im getting glasses for school and she said it will be 5-10 business days, explain when they will arrive?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I ordered mine 17.9. And they said 5-10 business days. They arrived yesterday. That was for astigmatism lenses.

• 2 months ago

If it's Saturday today, that means next month during Christmas or New Years.. whenever Robots watch the Ball drop, pretending the next year is going to be WAY BETTER!!!  I wonder if the UN will let the Ball drop??

• 2 months ago

5-10 working days means only days in the week and not Saturday and Sunday, so I would think you will get your glasses 5 days from your eye test.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

1 to 2 weeks ...............................................e

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Business days are Monday through Friday.  Holidays and week ends do not count.  So 5 to 10 business days.  Figure it out.  You order on Friday Monday is a days  later.  Next Friday is 5 days, the Friday after that 10 days.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sometime between next Thursday and the Thursday after that

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

you need to explain who "she" is. the rest is self explanatory and there is nothing in this question that you can't just google yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.