As a kid did anyone ever think Wile E Coyote was the good guy and the Road Runner was the bad guy?

I certainly did because I really wanted the Coyote to go after the Road Runner.

I think it is because you see it from Wile's point of view - he is shown thmost on screen, with road runner sort of in the backround. You see how much effort he puts into catching Road Runner and sort of feel frustrated forhim. Plus Road Runner is kind of annoying - meep meep.

Wile E. Coyote was stupid.  He wasted tons of money on defective Acme products, when he could have just sent out for pizza.

Poor little road runner never bothers anyone. Just running down the road, it's his idea of having fun.

Yeah. I can't stand that stupid bird.

there is an episode where wiley coyote catches the road runner he runs thru a pipe and gets small and then the coyote catches him but just tosses him away

• Erik

No, because the coyote was the one always trying to hurt or capture the road runner. The road runner left the coyote alone.

No, it was clear which one was the good guy.

I have never watched that show