I used my teachers credit card to buy stuff, will she find out it was me?

So I was in math class while my teacher was teaching and she left the room to print some stuff so I went to her desk and her wallet was on the desk so I grabbed it quickly and opened it and took a picture of her credit card number and security code then put it back quickly and when I got home today I bought a new iMac 27 inch late 2009 with her card from Ebay an its coming here tomorrow and I also bought some clothes and video games. will she find out it was me? I know she might see it on her statement but will she know it was me individually?

I took a picture of her card with my phone

im 16 by the way

umm what? this is a serious question please help im scared

Many people use their credit cards for most ordinary purchases like groceries at the local Walmart or fuel for their automobile. So if you made a small purchase that blended in with her spending practices, it probably would not be noticed. But if you buy something out of the ordinary like a computer off e-bay, your teacher would definitely notice that.

She would send Pearl over to give you a spanking for sure.

You bought a 10 year old computer?????

Call the police.

Also next time buy a later model that 2009 if you have someone's credit card!

Hmmm you have just admitted to theft. Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? I would give up on a criminal career. You, like other criminals, are seldom as smart as you think you are. But here is something worth considering:

Lets say that you steel $2000 from the card. You get caught. You get a criminal record and a couple of years in juvenile detention. For one, your crimes return on capital employed works out at about $1000 per year. Even minimum wage pays more than that. Unfortunately your career options have just gone south. All you are likely to get from that point on are minimum wage jobs. Do you think that employers are going to trust you or give you a chance? It is going to take a lot of time and effort to put this behind you.

In short, I think your life options just got a lot smaller.

Pillock.

Source(s): I work in a Cat C prison.
    • bluebellbkk

Your advice was excellent, Alice, but it was wasted here. This asker is a well-known troll and you can be sure not a word of her silly story is true.

Phoebe, you are a boring idiot.

probably and i would stop doing that before you end up in jail

• Mark

Right, and you also have to read a whole novel by tomorrow and write 3 essays that are 1000 words each, work and play sports, and have a math packet due. My goodness, just stop trolling.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191...

At the time she reverses the charge the person that sold the computer to you will contact the police with your address.

• gibbsmb

Yep, you're going to jail, where you belong.

Talk to your priest. He knows how to make a young boy repent…deeply

Was it your teacher or your parents? Stop with your silly, trolling questions.