geoff asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

If you won the lottery,would you give up work ?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best answer

I wouldn't have to win the lottery to give up work,but if I did,I'd retire to a sun-drenched island and relax for the rest of my life.

• 3 weeks ago

Not if it's my passion and purpose

• 4 weeks ago

No because I will have nothing to do with not working

• Spin
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, nut I will work part time instead of full time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I was expecting people to agree with me, boy was I wrong. It turns out people think the lottery is a lot of fun and they don’t like it when nerds like me rain on their parade.

• 1 month ago

I already did give up work, over two years ago. Part of the reason we could retire when we did was that we rarely spent money on lottery tickets. I calculated the money we didn't spend over a 40-year period on the twice-weekly big games, instead invested, was enough to pay cash for one of our cars.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't work -- but I probably would if it was a big win.

• 1 month ago

I would invest it in certain interest groups and political agendas. I guess, my "work" would be spreading the message and hr management.

• 1 month ago

If I won the big jackpot yes, in a heartbeat.

• 1 month ago

I've won the lottery many times. Most of those wins were less than $10, so I really have to keep working.

• 1 month ago

Depends on how much I won. If I won enough I would CHANGE my work, but not give up all work.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.