Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 2 months ago

Could someone explain the following quote?

"Recognize that most of what we believe about Life is an illusion."

The more you learn, the more you understand that there's so much you don't really know.

I found your blog while searching for the updates, I am happy to be here. Very useful content and also easily understandable providing.. Believe me I did wrote an post about tutorials for beginners with reference of your blog. 

https://www.gangboard.com/cloud-computing-training...

• Its a set up. We are given things in life that assist in the development of a coherent view of reality. Each of us has our own reality, yet there are things like facts and human nature that universalize our ideas about ourselves. "We"are all human, with different traits, different memories, different beliefs, etc..

• j153e

Re-think your beliefs about Life?

Related:

The Path of the Higher Self;

Man, Master of His Destiny.

FYI - there's a forum dedicated to quotations located in the Education and Reference category. Go there, please.

• Nini

It seems to mean that life itself is an illusion.

• P

It confirms the justification for what we understand of life is based on the illusion of our limited perceptions and perspectives

Someone else probably could explain it, so yes

• Myrtle

Just what it says. There is nothing to explain.