John asked in SportsRunning · 9 months ago

How often are you supposed to replace underwear if you clean it regularly?

I haven’t bought a new pair of underwear in over 5 years, I usually wear them a few days in a row though, degerant is expensive and so is running the washer, should I invest in some new ones or should I try to freshen them up new

• Dze

once they get holes or the elastic is stretched and isnt working its time for new ones .. they last longer if you hang those and dont put them through the drier, same with socks ...

I too have a long history of wearing same group of underwear so I dont see any problem with that

• .

Like any other clothing item, they should be replaced when they either no longer fit or when they are torn/tattered and no longer properly functional.

Move your post to Home & Garden>Cleaning & Laundry. It is not relevant to Sports>Running.

• gerald

what the hell go commando the spirit is there

You can keep your underwear as long as you want. I think when they start wearing out then it's time to replace them