why is google better?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Google is the best search engine of the world. You can search any requirement and google will show result .

• 1 month ago

Google is most popular search engine. It shows all rich, informative content, because it is restrict about the copyrights content, spam. In it we always get best search results rather then yahoo and Bing.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Google seems to have far more search options

• 2 months ago

Than what? ... and a few extra characters for the wankers at Yahoo! Answers.

• Staap It
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Google, Gmail, Youtube .... ALL of google IS a surveillance operation. Google is a huge threat, NOT to be taken lightly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mmm J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Define "better" and "better" than what?

For example, if by "better" you mean google does a better job collecting and selling your data traffic information and location to others without you knowing about it and they make LOTS of money, then I would agree with you.

If by "better" you are comparing google's ability to design, manufacture, sell, distribute and market luxury cars, I'd disagree since google is not in that market/industry.

• 2 months ago

Because their search engine is so simple they can afford to devote their time to quality and quantity of the search instead of all kinds of fancy pictures to advertise their website. Google gets the job done without a lot of hype that's why I prefer their simple search engine to any other search engine.

• 2 months ago

monopoly? you are the only search engine

• 2 months ago

You get the best search results. Also if you have an android phone and you have your photos synced to photos app then you can log into google in your browser and google search "my photos" and you will have all your photos that have been synced to the google photos app. This is pretty handy if you lose your phone or if it becomes broken

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.