Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 months ago

Is Jennifer Lopes white or Hispanic? But she looks white?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Re: WHITE

My brother did a DNA genealogical report. Although we kinda knew the results, to have them in black and white results was nice. 

We are more Spaniard than Mexican,  a few different Native Indian blood, & the rest of my genealogy is a small percentage of various cultures, including European.   

YET, my family claims we are Mexican.

When we are required to fill out birth certificates for our children, there’s no Hispanic, Mexican, etc... option, there’s only white.  This is true for lots of things we fill out. 

• 2 months ago

I DIDNT KNOW THAT THIS KIND OF DUMB EXISTED

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She's Puerto Rican. Where did you get the idea that she's white?

• 2 months ago

Hispanic is not a race. You can be a white, black, native, or asian Hispanic. Puerto Rican’s/Mexicans/Cubans etc have a lot of Spanish in them. A good majority of them have Spanish and Native blood. So technically they’re two races; white and native

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

She is Hispanic and she does NOT look White!

• DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

good question!!

• 2 months ago

Hispanic and white are not mutually exclusive, because hispanic is not a race...

• Greg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

White and Hispanic are not mutually exclusive. Hispanic is NOT A RACE. You can be White and Hispanic. That appears to be what Jennifer is, but she can call herself whatever she wants, as can any of us.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Jennifer Lopez (with a Z) was born in the Castle Hill section of Bronx, New York City, NY.  Her parents, Guadalupe Rodriguez and David Lopez, were born in Ponce, Puerto Rico. Puerto Ricans are American citizens, and she is native New Yorker. I did not research her full family history.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.