I own a 2006 Chevy Malibu 3.5L and when I am turning or going around curves the car pulls on me and this just started after I had an aligned and when I am braking it some times starts boucing on the passenger side ?

• In

Take it back to the shop. They are the ones who fudged it up.

any noises that would indicate brake problems ie. warped rotors or worn down pads

or a bulging tire

Might have a tire delaminating.

Why are you here? Fun fact - we do not all own 2006 Chevy Malibu with a 3.5L.

It is this simple. Forget the make and model. You had it aligned, it is now worse than it was when you took it in - you should have turned around and immediately brought it back to the shop!! Every hour you waste whining about this - is just another hour the shop can say - it was fine when you left. What did you do to it? They would not have asked that if you came back in 20-30 minutes. 2-3 days later - you are screwed now.

• Jay

and???? This site is for asking questions, ma'am.­­­­­­­­