Who is a good Christian preacher that has a sermon on YouTube about this? how to hear god and know what he is telling you.?

1 year ago

How to hear God? Read and study His inerrant word of the Bible.

• Doug
    1 year ago

I recommend sermons by Pastor Tom Cucuzza. See my links below.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

1 year ago

A person can know many truths by reciting the rosary every day with care.

• Dave D
    1 year ago

Bishop Robert Baron

• 1 year ago

i have lots of dreams, many visions, several NDEs and plenty of OBEs. i will tell you there are only 3 visions that recognize Jesus as being the person speaking. ive had 2 or 3 conversations with the "voice" when no one is visible. but still in a dream like unconscious state. clearly female voices are NOT God !

1 year ago

Good Christian preacher??????

Oxymoron alert!