Jeff A asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 months ago

I have been offered a trade in my keeper league I get Diggs, J. Graham, and a 3rd pick next year for M. Gordon and J. Laundry. Yes or no?

No. Gordon is a stud.

• Mike L

Looks like you're getting two guys you probably won't keep versus one that you more than likely would in Gordon (depending on where he goes). The 3rd pick is helpful but that's a toss up. If you have another good RB this year, then maybe.

Without knowing how many players are kept in your league, could anyone have any idea how to value a 3rd round pick?

Without knowing who your TE is, do we even know if Graham is an upgrade or not?

(you don't have to tell me how many are kept, just think about it before you ask next time).

Someone is playing you for a fool! Seriously. This is awful.

Diggs and Graham are barely playable. Meanwhile, why would you give up Gordon after stashing him for weeks? That's the worst part of this whole thing. He won't be a Charger next year so they'll run him into the ground this year. You'll need this, because it's a replacement value for Ekeler's high scores.

No. Don't do it. It's not a good deal for you and you'll have to drop a player next year when you get the third guy.

I have Connor, Ekler, Chubb, Jacabs and Penny for RB and I have R. Woods, B. Cooks,Metcalf, M. Harman,Tre Quan smith, J. Washington for WR