As a passenger, what do you think that cab drivers should do to improve their service?

• Damien
    Favorite Answer

stop charging me 5 dollars immediately as soon as i sit in the cab, dont take 10 minutes to arrive when i call, stop the meter running even when the car is stopped in traffic, like why would anyone bother anymore with a cab if a uber can come within 3 minutes and tell me the exact fare before even arriving, thats how it should be with cabs otherwise the taxi industry will die. i think already is, and whats with this having to pay the city money to buy a license plate to drive a taxi, thats lame.

• Lisa A

Speak English. Make sure neither you nor your car stink.

• F

Black cabs (London) ,stop talking about Brexit.

Mini cabs (everywhere), use better smelling air freshners. I know you need to cover the smell of puke, but some of them are nearly as bad. The traffic light ones from the seventies especially.

• charge less would be my first answer

As a cab driver, yeah, even the white guys do it for a time because it is a JOB. Sometimes when we take the seemingly long route, it is FASTER because of traffic flow or number of lights or stop signs or just because of the time of day when the other route is just LOADED FULL OF CARS....we are more interested in getting rid of you sooner because driving is BORING. So we want to be somewhere else hauling someone else instead of hauling YOU. I like the change.

. Other than that, there is little we can do to improve service. Know where you got to go and we can radio that in to find out the best route to take...or alternate routes which will get me there faster...so for you cheaper.

. That has been my experience as a driver. Also, we hate drunks. especially non paying drunks.

• falcon

Put some smell in your clothes ,and speak English don't drive the tourist the long way man

• JetDoc

Take a shower and stop smoking.

I could do without the hindi music, or taking the long way to my destination

• Damien

still better than the english rap music

As long as they get me there quickly and don don't take the long route I'm happy.