dukey asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

If you were dying and an angel gave you the chance to relive one day of your life what day would it be and why ?

I would not accept that.

You simply cannot go back.

Me and my sister moved into up our own place about the same time i starting dating this guy. Not long after we moved in, he came over and spent the night. Me and my sister were still getting used to the house- we weren’t in the best neighborhood. My sister asked me to come sleep in her room like we used to when we were kids. My boyfriend was already asleep, but I was still embarrassed that my sister had asked me that and I told her no. I told her “no” that night, and we haven’t slept in the same room since, and this happened five years ago (although we shared a bedroom til we were 17).

I would like to relive that night and go have a sleepover in my sister’s room, instead of sleeping next to some stupid man. It may not sound like much, but sleeping in her room that night would have pointed my life in a different direction.

• Benny

The day I reached level six on YA.

Well, if that would be Archangel Rafhael who is the God's healing angel then that will be nice. In fact, when you recite "Rafhael" three times while you're laying your hands to somebody's sickly affected parts of his or her body, he or she will get some relief by minimizing the pain.

• k w

Angels, are just messengers, only God/YHVH has that kind of power.........

Probably the day I met my true girlfriend.

• audrey

Dec 1, 1991. So I could hug my son one last time.

• David

The day of my birth so that I could relive my life once again.

• Dze

probably just some nice evening mowing the yard ..