Liam
Liam asked in TravelIrelandOther - Ireland · 2 months ago

What do people think of people like me who support a united ireland and also voted for brexit?

tiocfaidh ár lá for Ireland and brexit

• 5 days ago

I think a United Ireland makes sense but as long as Sinn Fein are not running it.

confused..................

Northern Ireland is full of sectarian Orange and green bigots the Republic of Ireland does not want to fork over handouts they leave that to the nice English Tory Brexiteers lol.

• Nāga

A united Ireland is only for the people on the island or Ireland to decide.

• Orla C

You're desperate for attention.

• Liam

No one cares what you think

There are many sham marriages in Ireland to get unskilled migrants from Somalia, Pakistan, Ethiopia, citizenshop

• TSK

ODD... Why? Want all of Ireland to leave too?

I love people who support a United Ireland as that's exactly what I want and strive for, I hope Brexit works out well for you but it's stepping into the unknown for you

you have a right to do whatever you want

I have a question about your question. In which way do you want Ireland to be united? Do you want southern Ireland to join the UK or do you want northern Ireland to leave the UK?