How do you end a diary?

Be as creative as you wish: you can write “Now I have to close, yours …”, or “My dear diary, now I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired” or anything else that feels personal enough for you!

You need a big finish, like an exciting sexual encounter or catching the bad guy.

No need to have any formal closing in a diary; it's yours, and when you stop writing on a page, or pages, it's done until the next time you make an entry, If you tend to go on and on and don't know where one entry ends, just close with 'Bye,'

dying is a pretty popular way

to be continued

• L

Stop writing in it. If "closure" is that important to you, "The End" or "There will be no further entries in this diary".

Nothing special. Just plan my day as always and then the next day in the new diary.

The End!.................I think

• In

Dying would put an end to your story.

• Bob

I usually write "The End"