Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 2 months ago

What are some things that I can do to avoid getting caught for ding dong ditching?

I'm starting a youtube prank channel and I'm planning on debuting my first prank video with the classic ding dong ditch prank. It's the prank where you ring someone's door bell and run like there is no tomorrow. I got caught last time and got in trouble. I'm planning on trying it with a different neighborhood in a different region that is served by a different sheriff deputies squad. I can't drive at the moment so using a getaway car is not an option as of right now. This prank is also a way of me making myself feel better from depression and my therapist says it is a funny prank. What are some things that I can do and use to avoid getting caught ?? Does anyone have any tips on how I can do this ?? I need to do this for a youtube video.

• blind them with your stunning torso

Use a disguise! Have fun, be careful🤗

you can avoid being caught ding-dong ditching by not ding-dong ditching. it's as simple as that.

Ever considered the effect this sort of prank may have on your victim, especially if they are suffering from their own health issues, mental or other!

It might have been a funny prank when I was growing up, but these days it's a good way to get shot. If you really want to cover your butt, tuck a note in the door saying "Don't blame me, my therapist told me to do it!" Then they'll know you're nuts, not a crook.

What ever happened to prank phone calls....."Hello, this is the power company. We're just checking to see if your refrigerator is running. Yes? Well you better chase it before it gets away...."

You're really asking how to get away with something you already know is illegal and have been in trouble for? Just asking is a violation of the site's rules. Reported.

Ever hear of hidden cameras to catch people like you. Call the police to find out more about them.

• Benny

Troll. No therapist would approve this.

• drip

Get a different therapist.