Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificOther - Asia Pacific · 8 months ago

Do white man/Asian woman relationships fail more often than they succeed?

Maybe, since they have very high divorce rate.

• RICK

All US marriages have a 50% divorce rate

All relationships are like that really.

• RICK

No more thsn a ehite man/white woman relationship

I remember people telling me that "almost 50% of such marriages end in divorce" my reply was "so do 50% of all US marriages.

In my 45 years of being married to my Asian wife I have met hundreds of other such marriages. Based on what I see they fail less often

No, you're wrong. That's the Asian man/white woman relationship that fail more. White men are not misogynists like Asian men, they know the art of treating a woman well.

• Borg

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-mar...

"A white husband and Asian wife were 4 percent more likely to end in divorce than marriages involving a white husband and white wife."

" Asian male/white female marriages were 59 percent more likely to end in divorce than white male/white female marriages."

"Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages."

• RICK

Made up statistics

Asians don't have all those christian hang ups so white men really like what they're willing to do in bed. Relationships based around sex don't last long.

• Zirp

don't all kinds of sexual/amourous relationships? How many people do you know that stayed with their first BF/GF forever?