Albert Moore asked in SportsWrestling · 8 months ago

does medicad cancel at age 65?

No. Medicaid eligibility is based on income, not age. At age 65 you will automatically be eligible for Medicare, which will cover 80% of your medical bills and Medicaid will pay the remaining 20%.

Source(s): Worked in the medical billing industry.

Ur in the wrong category with this question

Yes. You are then eligible for Medicare.

NO IT DOES NOT CANCEL AT AGE 65

Well, as we all know. There is no real grand design for all of us. We're merely here to procreate and die. And most of our lives are being wasted by other people.

We toil away at mindless jobs, brainwashed at public schools, are told what to think constantly, and we're sacrificed daily by people who only pretend to give a **** about us.

Then, we're expected to participate in an institution that has zero benefit to us, as individuals. Marriage. There is nothing in it for us, whatsoever, but we're constantly told that it is something "we must do" to "fit in."

If you don't do it, you'll be treated as an outcast, or a misfit in society. If you do it, you'll only get a temporary and fleeting moment of respect from your peers, before you are raked over the coals and drained of everything you once had.

There is nothing really to look forward to in the future, other than maybe, just maybe, you'll die peacefully in your sleep, rather than dying horribly of some ******* disease, like cancer.

And before you know it, it's too late. You're an old man. You wasted your life being told what to do by others. You toiled away hoping you would someday earn enough to live a better life, only to die in some basement alone.

I've delivered to a few retirement homes. Nasty places.

Imagine leaving your parents to die in one of those horrid places.

Being laughed at by delivery people and orderlies.

You spend your whole life surviving a world that's trying to kill you from the moment you're born only to die anyway.

I'm not going to pretend I get any enjoyment out of life. I go on the internet to entertain myself because I sure don't get any enjoyment from the people around me.

• Eva

No, but it becomes secondary to Medicare.

because old people don't matter