Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Did you smoke at an open air Christmas Carol service last year or plan to this year?

Go away troll.

Everybody please report this for posting the same question over and over again, which is explicitly against the community guidelines:

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

“Misusing Answers

Don't create multiple accounts to troll or otherwise violate these guidelines or the Yahoo Terms of Service. Don't post things that are incomprehensible or in the wrong language, and don't post the same question over and over again.

Have you considered how boring your nicotine-driven thoughts are?

Please do us all a favor and read the book by Allan Carr called 'The Easy Way to Stop Smoking.'

Man... I'd buy you a copy just to shut you up....

• Bob

I have been a member of Yahoo! Answers nigh on two weeks now and in my time here, I have seen this same question posted almost every single day in one form or another.

Don't you get bored of just repeating the same thing day after day? Do the answers change or give you a reason to repost the question the following day?

Stupid repeating troll. REPORT.