How do I maintain a gaming computer? Do they have programs that I can download that are helpful? Do they teach classes about it?

There are many technology enthusiasts on YouTube who has provided 'how to' guides on building and maintaining a PC.

Tech forums is where you should be asking for all the help on troubleshooting.

Its not much different than maintaining any other PC. You don't need to go to "school" to learn how to maintain a PC. The most typical maintenance I would do is just to clean the dust off every so often. As a matter of fact, I need to do that on my PC as I haven't cleaned it in around 3-4 months now.

If you have a water cooling setup, check it to make sure that there are no leaks or potential leaks. Keep your software updated, including OS, and security programs.

Just keep it clean and don't overclock it too much... And don't download questionable software, or visit questionable sites.

just the same as any other computer but will sometime have to open it and clean dust out and put new thermal paste