I’m on my parents phone plan through sprint and I want to get off it and buy my own. How much does it cost if I get a single line?

I want to get off the old iPhone 7 and go to the iPhone 11 but I’m not sure how much it costs to go a single line let alone if they offer Single line unlimited data.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Easy to find out if you use google.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask the various suppliers in the country where you are.

• Bill G
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

What makes you think the answer to your question is on Yahoo Answers, instead of the Sprrint website?

• 2 months ago

Go on the Sprint website

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

How did Sprint answer your question?

• Sally
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

My iphone Tracfone cost me 100 usd and about 7 usd / month to use

• 2 months ago

Why are you asking here?

Ask Sprint directly.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask your parents, they might know

• 2 months ago

You do realize that Sprint has a website where they have a list of their plans, right?

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

depends on how much data you want. go to different services and just talk about prices. talk about your needs and what you use your phone for. look at sprint, at&t, verizon, or others. shop all their deals and choose what's best for your budget. it may be cheaper to keep on your parents plan and just pay them your share.

if you're on WiFi a lot or almost all the time, you may not need unlimited data. just get one with a couple GB, and you should be fine. some plans have it where you can roll over unused data each month for the year.

if you know you're not going to be on wifi, download entertainment while on wifi to watch offline so you don't use data. streaming music uses barely data at all.

there are a lot of variations for a phone plan. so it's hard to say exactly what it will cost. plus you have to think if you want a contract, month to month, or some other plan.

• nate2 months agoReport

Which one is cheaper? Month to month or contract?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.