Calculus II Shell Method?

I am learning how to use the shell method, and I get it for the most part, but this question is stumping me because I'm not sure what to put as my interval. Attached is an image of the problem so you can see the graph if needed. I am asked to revolve y = 1 - x about the x-axis using shell method. I know that I... show more I am learning how to use the shell method, and I get it for the most part, but this question is stumping me because I'm not sure what to put as my interval.

Attached is an image of the problem so you can see the graph if needed. I am asked to revolve y = 1 - x about the x-axis using shell method. I know that I should put it in terms of y (x = y - 1) and the interval is the graph with relations to it's y-position, but I'm not sure since it goes negative do I do [-2,0], [0,-2], [0,2], etc. for my interval? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Update: Meant to type x = 1 - y
1 answer 1