promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
vitor asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

should I give up?

i worked out 4 years now and added only 3 pounds muscle. so I feel its a waste i wanted to be rocks size by now. than i found out have to eat a lot more too on top work in gym so that turned me away. hate eating that much. so should i just give up?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

So you want a reward, but don't want to take the steps required to earn it? I'm not sure how anything we can say here will help you.

• ...Show all comments
    • Adam D
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

You just said you found out what you have to do to accomplish a goal, but you don't want to do it. Then you don't get to accomplish the goal, that's how life works.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Eating more isn't the answer either. Abnormally large muscles are not possible without either an abnormally high testosterone level, or regular use of dangerous amounts of anabolic steroids.

I have been working out for 50 years. I gained a few pounds in my teens and 20's but not much after that. Weightlifting hasn't made me huge, but at 62, my body could still pass for a 20 year old athlete. The secret to looking muscular or athletic is losing the fat.

• 9 months ago

No, you shouldn't. Never give up

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.