Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

When President Liz Warren puts arch criminal Donnie Dump behind bars, will cons cry and sob.  Will they become violent?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    11 months ago
    Favourite answer

He will not be pardoned for federal crimes, that's for damn sure.

They may become violent. Remember, these are the same guys that threatened to shoot up a pizza joint, believing it was a front for a Hillary Clinton pedophile ring; just because it has a non-Islamic star and crescent in it's logo.

These are the same guys who wore a Thin Blue Line patch on their armor while holding assault rifles outside of the Oregon Senate, when the Republicans refused to participate in a bill they couldn't defeat.

These are the same guys who took up arms against federal agents to defend someone breaking federal grazing crimes.

Source(s): Is "will they be violent?" even a question? LOL.
  • 11 months ago

No one will ever find out, as that will not happen. I guarantee it.

Do you wish to wager a hefty sum to back your claim?

.................didn't think so.

• 11 months ago

No one can predict the future. I will bet my bankroll against yours that you are totally wrong on all counts.

• 11 months ago

Not at all. They smokum peace  pipe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Pocahonky?    Never happen

• Mike
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Warren will never be President because Nazis are not allowed ,Trump will never go to prison for imagined crimes

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Trump is destined for prison no matter who the next president is. Even if he is re-elected, he still faces prison time when he finishes his terms. Even if his federal crimes are pardoned, he still faces state charges.

• Toast
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

The only crying, sobbing and violence has been demonstrated by you whiny betas since 2016.

• 11 months ago

You have been reading way too many comic books. You need to get out of your mom's basement more often.

• 11 months ago

TDS is strong in this one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.