Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

I accidentally let my boyfriend finish in me and I’m not protected?

I’m supposed to get my period in a few days, and I thought I was protected when it happened but I turned out to be on my last 7 days (the placebo pills). How likely am I to get pregnant? I will abort if this happens, but I’m nervous. Thankfully, I should find out this week. I’m 21 and he’s 24.

I previously accidentally missed a pill or two during this month

Well great news, I’m on my period, so dodged a bullet this time! I was mostly worried because I’m not perfect with taking them

• God

You are protected all the time. He can shoot off in there until you float away.

50/50 chance. Either you are or you aren't. Now go turn a few more tricks so you can afford to pay for your own abortion.

• Willow8 months agoReport

Only losers practice abstinence and only idiots think teaching it to children will actually work

You're on the Pill, i.e., you are protected.

< but I turned out to be on my last 7 days (the placebo pills) >

the placebo pills are there because you don't need to be taking birth control pills at that time in order to NOT get pregnant. If you could, you would be taking active birth control pills. Was there a warning "when on the placebo pills, do not have sex as you could get pregnant?" No is the short answer if you look at the information they gave you.

In short, you're fine. Don't worry about it, you don't need to get Plan B.

• Nathan

You are at risk of pregnancy, I suggest calling a doctor because they can give you another type of contraception to reduce your chance of pregnancy. I always recommend using a condom as it has the highest pregnancy control rates, and is the only thing that stops you from getting an STD

• out2lunch4now2

celibacy prevents both pregnancy and STDs, and it's free.

• MissA

You are protected on the placebo pills, too.

You obviously don't understand that finishing means nothing. Starting can cause pregnancy because there is a small drip from the prostate. This is a common misunderstanding that causes many pregnancies. I think that you are very likely to get pregnant because all this time you have been having unprotected sex (and misunderstood that sex involved finishing).

You are protected on the break week. You do know you don't even have to take the placebos right?

• Tulip

You are protected every day you are on the pill. And another female ingesting hormones with absolutely no clue how they work

As long as you have been taking all the pills (placebo or not) correctly, then you should be fine.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/teens/ask-...