promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 9 months ago

When will there be a civil war vs police?

With all the hatred of police and law enforcement lately that the stupid media AKA news presents to us - constantly showing us how all cops are bad, evil sadistic people who just like to shoot, beat up, kill etc. and abuse the public, I'm thinking this is either gonna explode or implode at one point, there's so much tension between cops these days it's worse now than in the 70's

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favourite answer

The tension is between the police and criminals, not against the police and law-abiding citizens. If you think non-criminals are going to fight the police you are incorrect. All the police have to do is stop patrolling the inner cities for a week and the lawful citizens will be crying for their help. We are not going to turn into South America, like the favelas in Brazil or the drug kings in Mexico.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • james
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I don't think there will be soon. It is more the cops have become so worthless people will no longer speak to them unless need to to fill out insurance claims if robbed with a case number & such. They will just as now spend most of there time guarding stop signs or at the donut shop bragging as crime goes on. As the citizens don't trust them or want any thing to do with them. So they will exist only in there own little world.

• 9 months ago

NEVER. There will be police on EVERY side if there is a civil war and NO side will oppose police alone.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

I don’t know many, well, I personally don’t know anyone, who hates the police.  There are certainly actions that have been committed by individual policemen/women that have been quite questionable.  But I don’t know anyone who hates the police.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Manny
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Only the ones that stick velcro Q patches in their militia armor, the one they put on after they take off their uniform.

Source(s): And also the ones that wave the Kekistani flag. You know a lot of these cops ascribe to this nonsense.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

The biggest threat right now comes from the alt-right and the police tends to side with the alt-right.

• ...Show all comments
    • STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Those that CLAIM to be alt-right are so far left they need a telescope to find Bernie Saunders.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.