I'm always scared that my new boyfriend will leave me so he gave me his phone password and said I can check his phone whenever I want?

I'm 21 and he's 20 and we been dating for 8 months and I'm always scared that he'll leave me, he is overly attractive that when I first met him I thought he's a player cause many girls like him and crushing on me when actually he's still a virgin because he said he wants to lose his... show more I'm 21 and he's 20 and we been dating for 8 months and I'm always scared that he'll leave me, he is overly attractive that when I first met him I thought he's a player cause many girls like him and crushing on me when actually he's still a virgin because he said he wants to lose his virginity to someone he loves and he did lose it to me few months ago, seeing so excited and moaning knowing it's his 1st time really put a smile on my face. Anyways everyday I'm scared he'll leave me and I talk to him about it so yesterday he gave me his phone password and said I can check it whenever I want so I did check it when he was asleep and there was nothing wrong in it.
Is this a good sign? Should I be worried he'll leave me? He's just so perfect and I been never treated good and never in my life I had a guy buying me stuff and treating me like royalty, Im so afraid one day he'll get bored of me