Why do Jehovah's Witness leaders not inform their members on jw.org about all their pedophilia lawsuits? What are they trying to hide?

The leaders will post all other kind of legal developments on their website except the different government investigations and civil lawsuits regarding pedophilia. Isn't that information control? That's similar to how dictatorships like, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Cuba does with their citizens.

They're trying to hide their immorality to the world. It would sting if the whole group knew about it and started to have second thoughts about the "JW kingdom Hall of Pedophilia".

Read what JW really is ?

Matthew 5:11 “Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake.

• montez a

Many cases involve the organization and attempt to claim the organization was at fault for their abuse through negligence.

If we get into a fight and you sued me and the Watchtower for damages, how's that include the Watchtower unless I'm their direct representative? It doesn't.

fgh fghjtgyj ftyjty

• DP.

They don't like truth that they don't like.

They talk about truth that they don't like

• Brian

How is that different from any other religion?

• Voice10 months agoReport

If my question exposes a hypocrisy that this religion wishes to keep secret then what can I say? I guess my sincere honest question exposes hypocrisy one religion at a time. 

The JW leadership is trying to hide that their leaders are pedophiles.

I have a question that I don't really know the answer to.

I know that the JWs discourage education because it's believed to take the mind and time away from the things they deem most important. Cultural and community activities such as political involvement and celebrating holidays are forbidden.

Is following world news also frowned on?

• swolt

Do you really think the leadership will admit their wrongdoing?