Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

Do u like armpit hair on a woman ?

I am Indian so over here women are generally hairy. I personally prefer hair women with some armpit hair. I like women who trim arm pit hair so it doesnt become to smelly but still keep some just to maintain a natural feminine look. I generally dont mind some sweat but i avoid the smell. What is ur opinion on female armpit hair ? Do u like shaved ? Hairy ? Or extremely hairy women ? Tell me in the amswers with ur reason

I think it's ugly.

doesnt matteer. you do you

• Amber

As a woman I have to say no. I think it's disgusting and regardless of how shirt it's trimmed it still seems to keep in a sweaty smell. It looks manly to me, not feminine as men tend to leave armpit hair. I shave mine as it's more comfortable and convenient.

No, i do not.....

• JASON

I like a woman unshaven in all places, especially dark haired women.

• Jerry

I think shaved armpits look freakishly unnatural, even deformed, vaguely disgusting. And armpits with razor stubble are even worse. I'm not saying I want to see big bushes sticking out fore and aft, but that totally nude look is just too weird.

BTW I'm an American woman. I can recall being freaked out as a child the first time I ever saw a shaved armpit. I thought the lady had some horrible disease or something.

Doesn't really bother me. Western women have gone to extremes of trying to remove any body hair except what is on their head.