Did Man United make the biggest mistake of hes life selling Lukaku?

Lukaku is on fire in Italy and just scored in his home ground in an away game against big rivals AC Milan. Man United are playing a fake striker Rashford who is now injured along with other fake striker Martial. Greenwood looks good but he needs time, unlike me when I was his age. Lukaku maybe he isnt one of the... show more Lukaku is on fire in Italy and just scored in his home ground in an away game against big rivals AC Milan. Man United are playing a fake striker Rashford who is now injured along with other fake striker Martial. Greenwood looks good but he needs time, unlike me when I was his age. Lukaku maybe he isnt one of the top strikers in the world like I suggested on BT Sports but right now Man United are lacking in proven scorers and Lukaku cant stop scoring in the weaker Serie A lets be honest. In my day we had myself, Rooney, Berba and Javi Hernandez, all good goalscorers in our own right. Who have United got now? Two fake strikers and a 17 year old kid. What was Ole thinking, what was Ole drinking!?