Boyfriend is super lazy?

sorry this is a bit of a vent but boyfriend is super selfish in bed and it's really taking a toll on me. hes lazy outside of the bedroom also and does the bare minimum. I really love him and his company and I've communicated to him the issues but he just tells me not to talk about this stuff cause... show more sorry this is a bit of a vent but boyfriend is super selfish in bed and it's really taking a toll on me. hes lazy outside of the bedroom also and does the bare minimum. I really love him and his company and I've communicated to him the issues but he just tells me not to talk about this stuff cause he'll "do it on his own time" he literally watches tv all the time so he has the time to say apply for new jobs cause he's working nights and always talks about changing his schedule but never actually takes action to do any thing about well.. anything. last year he talked about going into an apprenticeship and when the time came be didn't even attempt to take the math test cause he was "gonna fail" and it would be "a waste of time" what waste of time? that's literally all he does is waste time and when I nag him he always acts like he's done so much these past few days and that he works a lot. I work more than him usually and I still have time to do things.
4 answers 4