Jess

Boyfriend is super lazy?

sorry this is a bit of a vent but boyfriend is super selfish in bed and it's really taking a toll on me. hes lazy outside of the bedroom also and does the bare minimum. I really love him and his company and I've communicated to him the issues but he just tells me not to talk about this stuff cause he'll "do it on his own time" he literally watches tv all the time so he has the time to say apply for new jobs cause he's working nights and always talks about changing his schedule but never actually takes action to do any thing about well.. anything. last year he talked about going into an apprenticeship and when the time came be didn't even attempt to take the math test cause he was "gonna fail" and it would be "a waste of time" what waste of time? that's literally all he does is waste time and when I nag him he always acts like he's done so much these past few days and that he works a lot. I work more than him usually and I still have time to do things.

• LizB

This is all he is. He's never going to get any better or more motivated or be a better lover, he's showing you exactly who he is and that he's not going to change. So, you ready to stick with this for the rest of your life?

• Teal

Either accept your place as his caretaker or break up with him. You have spelled out the problem to him over and over again. He has made it clear that he won't change. This is who he is and this is your role in his life. He genuinely does not care how stressed out, unhappy, and unsatisfied you are as long as his own needs are met.

He isn't special. All of his good qualities can be found in a guy who respects you and will pull his weight as an equal partner. Ask yourself how much longer you want to carry his dead weight. Love is not an excuse to be a doormat.

So dump him for someone for ambitious.

Because he's a white guy you take all his s*** because of his middle class a** who knows why you put up with this guy... money, tich parents or whatever