Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 9 months ago

What information can the world provide you that will make you happy?

Knowing the origins of the universe would be exciting and fascinating, which would make me happy.

Understanding to some degree the effect that our genes exert over our personalities, health and happines has given me comfort that it isn't all MY fault. That makes me happy.

If today I found out the blocking cowards on Y!A could no longer block those who disagree with them to silence their input, that would make me VERY HAPPY! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆ

I ask for things that don't make sense

My bank account totals

OH OH!!!! I know!!!!!!

It has been said.....that scientists, using ground penatrating sonar........ *claim* they believe there is a CHAMBER under the right front paw of the Sphinx.

But they do NOT want to excavate, for fear of damaging their National Treasure the Sphinx.

but IMAGINE, what IFFFFFFF the chamber actually held--- God knows what? Artifacts or writings that would still be in pristine shape........never touched. There could be info in there, that explains the TRUE purpose of the Pyramids, or who really built them and WHY?

Likewise......in recent years.....other scientists sent mobile camera's up into one of the Pyramids Air shafts.

half way up.......to one side........they came across a small *metal* door. The implications are mindboggling.

again, this shaft is too small for any human to travel thru........yet there is a DOOR in the shaft.

what in gods name, could possibly be the reason for this door.....and what MIGHT be behind it?

again, the ONLY way to know, for sure, would be to disassmble the Pryamid....to be able to get at that door.

So why was it constructed that way, to make it impossible to reach the door..........and yet, the door exists. ?

these are scientifically proven things.........and yet, we refuse to explore the answers.....for fear of damaging the existing monuments.

but what of the information and discoveries that possibly await? They might change +everything+ we know.

• Den B7

The winning Powerball numbers

Some questions can't be answered.... are not meant to be answered.

Information becomes knowledge only after put into use.

Hollywood glorifies violence.

The advertising industry has programmed you to be unsatisfied and negative: you don't have enough. You're not good enough. Not cool enough.

It sells their products and drives the economy.

They made you unhappy and insecure.

They WIRED your brain to focus on the negative.

Life and death is in the power of the tongue...

They have been speaking death every day into you; your neighbors and your neighborhood. Every word is a seed: you are reaping what you have believed, because you said it out loud.

The kingdom of God has come near you this day. Repent - change your mind - and choose to hate this world; for what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?

Bad weather, everyone just stay at home πŸ’†