Do you ever post a question in the hopes that just one particular person will answer it?
- 8 months agoFavourite answer
I don't question much, but some of my answers have been geared to one particular person.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 78 months ago
I have asked questions before that I wanted a certain user to answer.
- Gummy RoachLv 78 months ago
There was a time when I would do that. Haven't done that in ages.
- daljack -a girlLv 78 months ago
I never ask questions.....I only answer them.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Jess CLv 78 months ago
Not really... there are just certain people that I like hearing answers from, because they usually make me laugh.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
Yes, over the years, I have posted questions aimed at one specific user......but they were , of course, open for all to answer.............but yeah, there was one specific user I was shooting for.
- Gag MeLv 78 months ago
Nah. There's no one in particular that I'm looking forward to hearing from them.
- YourCatLv 68 months ago
Nope I dont ......