Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 11 months ago

atheists, what would you say if Christian say Read Rev. 20-22. and weep.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favourite answer

I just said that I read it and laughed. 😂😂😂😂

Seriously, anyone who actually believes that is going to happen isn't right in the head.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

It proves why Christians not only drive people further away from God but are the reason so many DECENT people are becoming ANTI THEISTS!

Pew News reports Christianity is shrinking with a corresponding rise in atheism!

Five times as many Americans in 2014 said they never prayed compared to those asked the same question in the 1980s

• David
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

How about teaching them Prophecy from Revelation of before that..Why strike against them like that? Why not by Love reveal away to escape the coming Wrath during Great tribulation. Or bu Love teach them The Word of God for this age and day.Look we are all Hybrids of the serpent/caveman and Adam. They too have DNA from Adam. Why not try and reach that. Now some are so entrenched by gains genetics that they are blind and deaf. Yet aren't there also counterfeit Christians in that same boat? JESUS BLESS YOU

• Mike
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I have read it, many times. And it doesn't prove God exists - or maybe you haven't read it...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

I would say, "meh".

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I wouldn't say anything.

I really don't care what the Bible says about anything. It's just a collection of old myths.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I'd probably read it a laugh.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

"Don't cry, it's just a story. It's not real."

• swolt
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

I'd just roll my eyes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.