What information does an individual, used as a reference for school loan receive?.?

I got accepted into college and applied for a loan. I was requested to sign a MPN and provide two references. One from a parent and another from a trusted individual, but whom is not a family member and does not use my address. I although, would like to use a family friend of ours, but would like to know if the... show more I got accepted into college and applied for a loan. I was requested to sign a MPN and provide two references. One from a parent and another from a trusted individual, but whom is not a family member and does not use my address. I although, would like to use a family friend of ours, but would like to know if the individual can be able to see the exact amount of money that i had requested?. What information would an individual, used as a reference for a school loan receive?.
Thanks.
1 answer 1