Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

If you have known someone before, and later saw him become ugly and thin, what would you think?

ask" how long was your chemo treatment? you look like real horse ****"

My friends no me as someone that blurts out inappropriate statements in a soft spoken voice with both humor and honesty. After not seeing someone for about 10 years, post Katrina, a guy came into my store. I said you look like sh!t, WTF happened to you? AIDS? He laughed and said, “no some f’n drunk ran into the back of him and he had brain and spinal injuries requiring 11 surgeries over the last 6 years. He had to move in with his daughter and was just starting to walk, talk and get out again”. We go to lunch every couple of weeks when he’s up to it. His daughter was shocked the second I said what I did, but realized how much he needed what I offered.

Probably a disease, i see some cancer patient happen to them like that

Heroin addict ........

• Matt85

Meth.

.............