Why boyfriend so good and at the same time so cruel with the people he loves? What can I do to avoid the break up, I dont want to lose him😢?

My boyfriend (very first boyfriend) is 23 years old, a good and hardworking guy and he is so good looking but he never realizes it. With me he's really good, protective, caring and everything. Once I told him 'why you never open up to me about my life?' Because he's really reserved, never says what... show more My boyfriend (very first boyfriend) is 23 years old, a good and hardworking guy and he is so good looking but he never realizes it. With me he's really good, protective, caring and everything. Once I told him 'why you never open up to me about my life?' Because he's really reserved, never says what he thinks, always so taciturn and speaks really little when he's upset. I made a mistake because the day he opened about his life (that he doesn't trust anyone because he grew up alone in hardships and nobody helped him, he has veen mistreated and grew up alone) I underestimated everything by saying 'everyone had this kind of problens' he told me about people who were mean and had perfect lives, got mad cause I called him 'still a child' and doesn't answer back to me anymore, ignores me and when I went to his place to talk to him he let me in. Answered back only with yes or no, didnt even want to get close to me. The whole time his upper lip was red and trembling and he couldn't wait for me to go out of the door because he was really speaking with monosyllabic words. He really doesn't want to deal with me anymore, and treats me with fake kindness, like he does with most people. It seems like he's acting hurt and disappointed, I tried to make up but he just doesn't care. He turns his way to avoid me on the streets or pretends not to see me. What can I do? Why was a small fight like this enough to ruin our relationship. I really love him I dont want to lose him. What can I do?