How much sexual function does the penis have left if the scrotum and testicles are castrated and is it guaranteed to cause infertility?

Update: bender_xr217 : It proves nothing. I've heard that erections and ejaculation are still possible because seamen is mostly prostate fluid. I've also heard of testosterone treatment that can take place after an orchidectomy / castration.The only thing which I believe you are really guaranteed to lose in... show more bender_xr217 : It proves nothing. I've heard that erections and ejaculation are still possible because seamen is mostly prostate fluid. I've also heard of testosterone treatment that can take place after an orchidectomy / castration.The only thing which I believe you are really guaranteed to lose in fertility. I want a urologist or someone who has undergone this procedure to answer this question for me.
Update 2: I want mine removed because I suffer from ehlers-danlos syndrome type 3, hypermobility syndrome, and bethlem myopathy. They all cause collagen defects which are messing up the skin around my genitals the worst. That is why I'm considering this beyond just a scrotoplasty. The scrotum also smells like vile... show more I want mine removed because I suffer from ehlers-danlos syndrome type 3, hypermobility syndrome, and bethlem myopathy. They all cause collagen defects which are messing up the skin around my genitals the worst. That is why I'm considering this beyond just a scrotoplasty. The scrotum also smells like vile masculine **** no matter how often I clean it. Prescription powders do not work because the moisture from the excess skin will penetrate it and make my condition worse.
Update 3: I don't want to lose fertility though, if I have it.
Update 4: I already have a female urologist and I have more than one dermatologists. I've had 2 re-circumcisions and I'm having a scrotoplasty at the end of the year to remove roughly half of the skin.I am asking about this because I don't feel like the scrotoplasty is going to be enough because of how well I... show more I already have a female urologist and I have more than one dermatologists. I've had 2 re-circumcisions and I'm having a scrotoplasty at the end of the year to remove roughly half of the skin.I am asking about this because I don't feel like the scrotoplasty is going to be enough because of how well I know myself. I never like having a scrotum period.
Update 5: I already have a female urologist and I have more than one dermatologist. I've had 2 re-circumcisions and I'm having a scrotoplasty at the end of the year to remove roughly half of the skin. I am asking about this because I don't feel like the scrotoplasty is going to be enough because of how well I... show more I already have a female urologist and I have more than one dermatologist. I've had 2 re-circumcisions and I'm having a scrotoplasty at the end of the year to remove roughly half of the skin. I am asking about this because I don't feel like the scrotoplasty is going to be enough because of how well I know myself. I never liked having a scrotum period.
Update 6: I originally had a male urologist but they had to switch me to the female urologist in the practice because she specifically does the surgery where they remove skin.
Update 7: I am not trans. I have medical issues. I want to keep my penis without a scrotum.