promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 9 months ago

How did Triple H 'bury' Booker T., Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Goldberg, Kurt Angle, RVD, Scott Steiner and Sting?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favourite answer

Half of them were aging, and the other half were problematic people.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

booker t - wrestlemania 19 , beat him in the World Title match, former WCW star getting his first real push in WWE, a win over Triple H would have been huge instead he loses not to mention it takes HHH over 20 seconds to pin him after hitting a pedigree, racist angle etc.....don't forget Summer Slam 2007 when Booker T loses to HHH again, shortly there after goes to TNA....

Jericho - Beats him at Wrestlemania X-8 , takes the undisputed title off him, Jericho was hot at this time

CM Punk - Night of Champions 2011 ... CM Punk has the summer of punk which sees him beat john cena clean at money in the bank is the hottest thing in wrestling until he runs into night of champions

Goldberg - destroys goldberg at Summer Slam 2003 in the elimination chamber match, beats him in a series of matches in late 2003

kurt angle - beat angle several times during summer 2000 when embroiled in love triangle angle with stephanie, "winning" the feud

scott steiner - beats him in two title defenses, royal rumble 2003 and no way out 2003 after this steiner is a mid card talent, this man at one point was main eventer in wcw

sting - arguably the greatest wcw performer of all time , loses his debut wwe match at wrestlemania 31 to HHH, effectively burying him and spitting in the face of one of the most untouchable legacies in professional wrestling

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

booker t - never followed the fued but i am told "see wm xix....." lol

chris jericho - nah not really, though hhh did go over y2j in their wm x8 fued

cm punk.....this one sort of has a point cause i think somewhere in the 2010's when punk got big, triple h as face and punk as heel, i'm pretty sure hhh did end up defeating punk, despite no longer being active in ring i'm pretty sure......still not a burial though, since punk's momentum was relatively unchanged i believe...

goldberg...not sure/didn't see

kurt angle - i think people just see the times hhh just destroyed him and whine about that, but they always had pretty competitive matches, so not really

rvd - hmmm yeah i think this one maybe, but even as a booker, would you really book rvd over hhh?? i wouldn't... lol

steiner - no idea/didnt see....hiac sounds familiar though...

sting - see their wrestlemania match....this one does have a point lol

so really of all of them, i think only really sting...i mean tbh guys like undertaker and steve austin completely buried tons and tons of guys in their careers, its just they're so well liked and respected and have earned it too that no one actually cares lol...as for triple h, there's always gonna be the camp of people complaining of preferential treatment due to who he married lol....but thats wrasslin fans for ya :P

• 8 months ago

Why worry about that, those guys are no longer wrestling in wwe, worry about Rusev getting buried in a stupid angle that is going to feature Maury provich

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE DIDN'T BURY ANYONE THAT WORD IS WAY OVER USED

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Booker T should've won. If they weren't gonna give him the belt then why do an obvious racist gimmick where the guy playing the racist won. Makes no sense to me whatsoever with storyline. Saying "People like him dont deserve to be world champion " and then losing. That storyline sucked but I dont think he butier Booker because Booker had a pretty great career in wwe after that.

I dont think hhh buried any of those people though but Booker should've won because having a storyline like that where the bad guy wins in the end is stupid.

All the guys you listed are hall of fame tier guys. Obviously weren't buried.

• 9 months ago

He didn't of course. But you'll never convince the anti McMahon anti WWE faction he didn't. Have fun trying but you're wasting your time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.