Ron
Ron asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 8 months ago

Democrats biggest scam will be climate change. What did humans do tens of thousands of years ago when climate change was worse?

• Fred 6

The difference? Today's climate change was caused BY humans. see if you can do the math.

70,000 years ago, when climate changed in the area occupied by humans, humans almost died out. It was a close call. We almost didn't make it.

dems use the lie as the last resort to preserve the democrat run mega state

• sam

they did not have cities flooding on the coast.

Ate and f*cked probably

This is getting rather boring now

• Ron

I know right, unless we go after other countries who are the biggest polluters nothing will change also if we do get them to comply the climate will change anyway

• ron h

Ron, what a foolish, republican "question" about volcanos.  IF we could control volcanos we'd turn off the volcanos to make room for human emissions.  

There are more things that need to be fixed besides the climate and the census is important because do not want to see people ever do without food due to negligence. IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN others say THEY ARE NOT BEING FED IN SCHOOL AND sadly it happened to me in the past and the ones who are responsible for this should know just what kind of suffering they have inflicted on someone who loves them. Not going to see any more suffering in my personal family with me in front of my computer. I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF YOUR SUFFERING AND YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT TO INFLICT ANYMORE ON ME BECAUSE I am here to help. THERE IS KARMA FOR THIS AND YOU WILL KNOW MY PAIN SO you no longer do this.

All ten thousand of them stopped the dinosaurs from farting by killing them all! They saved the planet and it didn't cost a dime!

Worst in recent history was the 30s dust bowl, called it the dirty 30s.

Liberals are just grasping at straws at the bottom of the barrel.

• Bulldog redux

Or, to put it a different way, liberals are just grasping at barrels, and it's the last straw. I mean, really, what do we care about facts? If I'm doing OK, then facts don't matter. Right?