Who cheats more, men or women?

MEN

they don't know how to be faithful

We hear more about men cheating, but it is actually women. Women are just better at hiding it.

• Cathy

women

My men never cheat

I have no idea but is it cheating when my black next door neighbor is running a hoe house and he pimps out his wife for a case of beer for his parties.

• Sandy

Men, they are hornier by nature. Married women tend to take wedding vows more seriously. However single ladies usually go after married men--to become the new missus.

• Notatroll5 months agoReport

If men are hornier by nature then why does like 99% of porn star women? Sure a man is involved most of the time, but there is porn with girl on girl and girls masturbating. And also, why are female porn stars like 100x more famous then male porn stars? Men are hornier, lol Maybe equally as horny.

People saying "OH THESE STATISTICS SAY THIS GENDER CHEATS MORE".

I thought part of the point of most people cheating was that they did it behind somebody's back and that the last thing they wanted was for it to come to light? How did those statistics come to be? Oh hi there is this your partner? So, have you ever cheated on previous lovers, ever cheated on this lover, or are you cheating on somebody with this lover? Answer honestly please for my survey. Rofl Half of cheaters don't think they're bad because they cheated in revenge. Cheating is cheating. If you were cheated on and you cheated in response you're just as bad as them.

I could make a better assumption. Both cheat but while more men (not all) cheat for the shallow pleasure of sex, when woman cheat(not all) cheat due to lack of emotional connection between their current lover. Sure some woman cheat for sex, some men cheat for emotion. Maybe rather than caring who cheats more we should stick all the cheaters in one boat and leave them to their selfish selves?

roflmao

Wishin' and a-hopin' that someday YOU TOO will have someone to cheat on, son?

Please share!

Statistics show that women cheat on their husbands more than men.

• Notatroll5 months agoReport

I've seen studies that say the same thing. Women get off scot free due to double standards.

It takes two to dance -- both parties in the cheating ,almost invariably know they are cheating someone .

it would be a guess

• Notatroll5 months agoReport

I'm asking for an opinion.