Random period/ Nausea/ Fatigue?

I am on the pill, I take Junel Fe and have for years and i take it when i am supposed to/ haven't missed any pills. On this pill I do not menstruate. However 3 weeks ago I started a pretty awful period (severe cramps and everything, which i havent felt in years) , that period lasted for 2 weeks. I then went a... show more I am on the pill, I take Junel Fe and have for years and i take it when i am supposed to/ haven't missed any pills. On this pill I do not menstruate. However 3 weeks ago I started a pretty awful period (severe cramps and everything, which i havent felt in years) , that period lasted for 2 weeks. I then went a week without a period and just now today I started my period again! Im also Very Nauseous, Fatigued and im getting headaches nonstop.
Im not sure If i should go check in with my doctor of if this is just a normal thing after not having one gor so long and my body is just spring cleaning itself all at once !
I have changed work schedules quit a bit recently, i went from working 4 years of a 10pm - 7am shift, then 2 months of 5pm-tam, and just last week I started my current shift 3am-1pm. I was thinking maybe my lack of sleep (been getting roughly 4hrs a night) or hectic schedule may have something to do with it.
I've also been around alot of women who are menstruating lately and I've heard that can cause a period.

Should I go see my doctor? Does this sound serious or does it just seem like an effect of my out of wack schedule?
Thanks guys.