Does this mean that they are aware of my hypnagogia (or lucid dreaming) and are trying to spite me or deprive me of sleep?

Sometimes, at night, I would go into a state of being half asleep and half awake and what's start having what I think are lucid dreams. Also, recently, I was in a situation where I was being bullied by my roommates the house I was renting out a room in and the landlord just took their side and put me out after... show more Sometimes, at night, I would go into a state of being half asleep and half awake and what's start having what I think are lucid dreams. Also, recently, I was in a situation where I was being bullied by my roommates the house I was renting out a room in and the landlord just took their side and put me out after I tried to complain about them. Without being able to find somewhere else to stay, I ended up having to move back in with my parents.

Now, I notice that at night when I'm having these lucid dreams, that one of my parents or siblings would go downstairs to the kitchen and start making a lot of loud (repeatedly opening slamming cabinets, repeatedly opening and slamming the microwave, hitting the counters with pots, pans, and ladles, etc.) until I wake up. Then, most of the time, after they wake me up, they would go back to bed. I also remember where I was living before moving back in with my parents, that my roommates used to engage in similar antics at night when I was lucid dreaming and what then go back to the room so laughing after I wake up.

Does this mean that they are monitoring my thoughts thoughts and dreams and deliberately making noise at night just to spite me and possibly deprive me of sleep?