How to increase tooth display?

I had braces when I was younger, but my top lip covers most of my teeth when I smile, I have a slight over bite and my lower jaw/ bottom front teeth are misaligned with the top teeth. Not that that orthodontist cared to fix those issues when I had braces. I think my teeth are a good size for my face. So how can I... show more I had braces when I was younger, but my top lip covers most of my teeth when I smile, I have a slight over bite and my lower jaw/ bottom front teeth are misaligned with the top teeth. Not that that orthodontist cared to fix those issues when I had braces.

I think my teeth are a good size for my face. So how can I make my smile wider with more tooth display. Are damon braces a good option, for my misaligned Jaws? Or is composite veneers worth looking into, does that make the smile appear wider?
Update: *my misaligned Jaws happened due to the braces. 
1 answer 1