roma asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 11 months ago

help with loosing weight?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

You should eat only one time a day, you eat only one time at night, and do some Excercise, walk around for 35 minutes to an hour outside. Make sure you only eat one time a day, you can eat whatever you want, but just don't eat too much.

I lost weight very quickly like that, it did not take me a long amount of time, you will lose 1 lb every single day.

• 11 months ago

Eating better and limiting sugar and carbs is a good start. If you are able, start out walking a little and build up your endurance. I began walking a tenth of a mile and built up to a mile. Everyone has different circumstances so walking outside might not be an option. If that's the case, there's nothing wrong with pacing in your home. It works the same.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

All of the previous answers likely meant well but were all wrong (and also partially right).

To lose weight, it is as simple as eating less, yes, but caloric restriction leads to a type of survival mode called the anorexogenic cycle where everything you eat is stored in your fat cells so you GAIN FAT.

Exercise has almost nothing to do with significant fat loss and results in muscle gain, thus INCREASING YOUR WEIGHT.

Not so simple.

It's not your fault and you aren't going anything wrong ..knowingly. What makes fat is overeating. but what makes you overeat is constantly being hungry.

Everyone has a hunger off switch, but bc you eat sugar regularly, yours is disabled.

Stop consuming sugar and other sources of fructose like HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas) and your hunger switch will turn back on and 80-90% of the fat will disappear.

There's more, like alcohol, trans fats and BCAAs,

Source(s): ...but the fructose in sugar is the biggie for most It took me 4 or 5 weeks to lose 25lbs OF FAT. Exercise will expedite your results as burning more calories will burn off the fat, but your body CANNOT burn fat until you fix the switch. If you would like details on what I wrote, read the book "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D. and/or watch the video on YouTube "Sugar: the Bitter Truth " Pay it forward.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Eat less. You can probably cut what you are eating in half.

Eat well. Have three meals that each include a grain, a vegetable, a fruit, and a high protein source like meat eggs or nuts .

Exercise along with dieting is more effective than dieting alone. (exercise alone won't help )

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

It's "losing" weight. Loose is the opposite of tight.

If you eat fewer calories than you use you WILL lose weight. It really is that simple, but a multi billion diet industry has built up which tries to make it complicated in order to make money.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Eat less.

Exercise more.

You’re welcome.

• 11 months ago

To *lose weight, lower carb intake to at least 45 grams, three portioned meals daily, avoid sugary drinks, and processed food, begin a daily exercise program either in joining a gym or brisk walking. Last meal of the day should be at least 4 hours before bed, limit rice, pastas and bread, opting for high fiber, whole grains.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Without knowing why you're trying, what your weight is and what you've done so far, what you eat daily and your age, height, gender, etc, it's hard to advise.

Maybe try a club like Weight Watchers or Slimming World?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.